1.Laying method of Geotextile
(1) Roll paving manually; The cloth surface shall be flat and properly reserved with deformation allowance.
(2) The installation of filament or short filament geotextile usually adopts several methods of lapping, stitching and welding. The width of stitching and welding is generally 0.5 mm Above 1m, the overlapping width is generally more than 0.2m. Geotextiles that may be exposed for a long time shall be welded or stitched.
(3) Sewing of Geotextile
All stitches must be performed continuously (for example, point stitching is not allowed). Before overlapping, the geotextile must be overlapped by at least 150mm. The minimum distance between the sewing needle and the selvage (the exposed edge of the material) shall be at least 25mm. The sewn geotextile joint most includes one line and thread lock mouth chain joint method. The suture used for stitching shall be a resin material with a minimum tension of more than 60N and have chemical corrosion resistance and ultraviolet resistance equivalent to or exceeding that of geotextile. Any geotextile sewn in_ The "missing pin" on the must be re sewn at the affected place. Corresponding measures must be taken to prevent soil, particulate matter or foreign substances from entering the geotextile layer after installation. The lap joint of cloth can be divided into natural lap joint, seam joint or welding according to the terrain and use function.
(4) During construction, the geotextile on the geomembrane shall be naturally overlapped, and the geotextile on the upper layer of the geomembrane shall be excavated weld with seam or hot air. Hot air welding is the first method to connect the filament geotextile, that is, use the hot air gun to heat the connection of the two pieces of cloth at an instant at high temperature to make some of them reach the melting state, and immediately use a certain external force to make them firmly bonded together. When the hot adhesive connection cannot be carried out in wet (rainy and snowy) weather, the geotextile adopts another method - suture connection method, that is, the double-line suture connection is carried out with a special sewing machine, and the suture against chemical ultraviolet rays is adopted.
2.The technical and technological requirements for Geotextile laying are as follows:
(1) Before geotextile laying, submit detailed geotextile laying drawings and schedule to the engineer;
(2) Roll paving manually; The cloth surface shall be flat and properly reserved with deformation allowance.
(3) The installation of Geotextile in the project can adopt three methods: natural lap, welding and suture, mainly welding. The width of welding and stitching shall not be less than 100 mm, and the natural lap width shall not be less than 200 mm.
(4) The joint must intersect with the slope line; Where the slope toe is balanced or there may be stress, the distance between the horizontal joints must be greater than 1.5m.
(5) On the slope, anchor one end of the geotextile, and then lay down the geotextile along the slope to ensure that the geotextile remains tensioned;
(6) All geotextiles must be pressed with sand bags, which will be used during laying and retained to the upper layer of material;
(7) Trial paving: determine the size of geotextile according to the site conditions, and conduct trial paving after cutting, and the cutting size shall be accurate. Check whether the lap width is appropriate, and the lap joint shall be flat with appropriate tightness.
(8) Positioning: use a hot-air gun to bond the overlapping parts of two geotextiles. The spacing of bonding points shall be appropriate. When stitching the overlapping part, the suture shall be straight and the stitches shall be uniform.
(9) After stitching, check whether the geotextile is laid smoothly and whether there are defects.
(10) If there is any unqualified phenomenon, repair it in time.