Product: Fiberglass Geogrid
Main ingredient: Silicon oxide
Features: Stable, with high strength and high modulus
Effect: Improve the wear resistance and shearing capacity of geogrid
The Fiberglass Geogrid is made of Fiberglass. It is a net-like structural material made by a certain weaving process. To protect the glass fiber and improve the overall performance, it is a geocomposite material that has been processed by a special coating process.
Fiberglass Geogrid Introduction
1. A kind of planar mesh material using alkali-free fiberglass yarn as base body, the coated with high quality
2. Warp knitted with directional structure, which gives full play of yarn strength and improves its mechanical
property to make the product high tensile, tearing and creep-resistant.
3. Coated with asphalt making full protection of the fiberglass matrix and greatly improving its wear and shear resistance.
4. Having a good performance in pavement strengthening, track cracking and solving
difficulties of strengthening the bituminous pavement.
Fiberglass Geogrid Features
1. Light weight, high tensile strength, high modulus, low elongation and good toughness.
2. Corrosion resistance, no long-term creep, long life span.
3. Good physical and chemical stability and good thermal stability.
4. Resistant to fatigue cracking, high-temperature track and low temperature shrinkage cracking.
5. Delaying and decreasing crack reflection.
1. Maintenance of old asphalt road reinforcement of asphalt pavement.
2. Converting old cement concrete road into composite road.
3. Restraining reflection cracking caused by block shrinkage.
4. Preventing and controlling the cracking caused by new and old combination and uneven settlement.
5. Road extension.
6. Reinforcement of soft soil foundation and overall strength of roadbed.
Self-adhesive Fiberglass Geogrid